Today we are reviewing the Paladone Guinea Piggy Bank.
What is it?
- It’s a piggy bank in the shape of a tricoloured Guinea Pig.
- Depth: 87 MM
- Height: 107 MM
- Width: 167 MM
- Made by Paladone.
What can I do with it?
- Save your money in it.
- Save money for someone else in it.
- Use it as a paperweight.
- Use it as an ornament.
Where can I buy one?
- Ours came from www.debenhams.com
- Ours cost £7.99
- It’s rather realistic looking (for a piggy bank) and very cute.
- It comes in an adorable ‘adoption’ style box.
- It has a good size coin slot and a pvc bung which means you don’t have to smash the piggy to get your money back.
- I bought this Guinea Piggy Bank for my eldest daughter, she loves it and enjoys saving coins in her piggy.
- I think the Paladone Guinea Piggy Bank is a great gift for a guinea pig lover of any age.
- I’m considering getting another for my youngest daughter.