Today we are reviewing Nature’s Own Sweet Green Bar with Vegetables.
What is a Nature’s Own Sweet Green Bar with Vegetables?:
- A dried grass bar.
- With dried vegetables (beetroot, pumpkin and sweet peppers).
- 7 chunks on every bar.
- (Looks like a bar of artisan choc for your piggies).
What can I do with a Nature’s Own Sweet Green Bar with Vegetables?:
- Hand feed to your Guinea Pigs as a whole.
- Hand feed to your Guinea Pigs as a single chunk.
- Break into chunks and hide in hay or around caging to invoke natural foraging behaviour.
“Break a segment to give your animal a treat each day, hide the snacks in bedding or hay to make foraging fun, or hand feed this to help bond with your fury friends”.
Where can I buy a Nature’s Own Sweet Green Bar with Vegetables?:
- Amazon – 22 x Nature’s Own Snap & Share Bars. Dried Grass Bar with Mixed Vegetables – Beetroot, Pumpkin and Sweet Peppers Animal Feed & Tigerbox Antibacterial Pen
- Just after I speculated here about the possibility of Hay Cookies with embedded veg; Nature’s Own surprise me with these fabulous Green Bars with Mixed Vegetables.
- These bars look good, smell good and seem to taste great to Guinea Pigs.
- Looking just like a big bar of green
chocolategrass; the Nature’s Own Green Bar with Mixed Vegetables is a delicious yet healthy treat for feeding in addition to your Guinea Pig’s daily hay and veg.
- There are 7 chunky segments on a Nature’s Own Green Bar so perfect for feeding one chunk a day as a treat.
- Nature’s Own Green Bars have a texture similar to Hay Cookies so if your Guinea Pigs love hay Cookies (and let’s face it who doesn’t!) they are bound to love Green Bars.
- The chunks break easily down the segments with minimal mess and no loss of imbedded vegetables.
- Nature’s Own Green Bars are clearly delicious and all of the Squidgypigs loved munching on them making them a fabulous treat for Squidgygirl to hand feed to our herd.
- Unlike a big bar of chocolate; Nature’s Own Green Bars are great for your Guinea Pigs’ teeth.
- The different textures facilitate biting, munching and chewing actions that help wear down Guinea Pigs’ ever-growing open rooted teeth.
- We loved these bars, they look great and clearly taste great and are a fabulously low price for a week of treats in each bar!
- If your Guinea Pigs’ have enjoyed hay Cookies why not treat them to a Green Bar, I’m pretty sure they would love them.
Please note: Nature’s Own sent us these bars to review; if you would like to know more about Nature’s Own or any of their products please visit their site at www.naturesownpets.co.uk