This week whilst shopping for vegetables for the Squidgypigs I noticed that bags of Wagg Guinea Pig Crunch now bear the following sticker on them…
A visit to their website and an email later I’m happy to report there are some exciting changes about to happen to Wagg Guinea Pig Crunch.
What’s going to happen?:
- They are changing to an “all in one” pellet mix.
- Additionally the pellets will include a little more fibre and more vitamin D.
- To prevent selective feeding.
When is this going to happen?:
- It’s already happening.
- The pellet quota in their Crunch mix is being gradually increased.
- This will hopefully help your piggies with the transition.
I personally think this is a really positive change and look forward to testing out the new pellet mix and sharing our review with you.
You can find out more about the changes at http://www.waggfoods.com/changes
And see our review of the old style Wagg Guinea Pig Crunch here.
Leave a Reply