Today we are reviewing Newhay Timothy Feeding Hay.
What is Newhay Timothy Feeding Hay?:
- 100% top quality Timothy Hay.
- Sown and grown in Yorkshire, UK.
- Cut, dried and packed within 48 hours for freshness.
- Low spore
- Excellent source of fibre.
- Helps keep ever growing teeth in shape.
Where Can I Buy Newhay Timothy Feeding Hay?
Timothy Feeding Hay from Amazon
- A good quality feeding hay is essential for Guinea Pigs.
- Not only does their digestive system depend on the fibre hay provides; but their perpetually growing teeth need hay to wear them into good shape.
- Timothy hay has a higher fibre content than meadow hays making it the perfect feeding hay for every herbivore from Guinea pigs, rabbits to racing horses.
- Newhay Timothy Feeding Hay is a superb example of the sort of good quality hay your Guinea Pigs will love.
- From the moment I opened the bag I was met with a wonderful wholesome grassy hay smell, all Newhay hays are cut, dried and bagged within 48 hours, I believe this quick process helps lock in this wonderful fresh aroma.
- Newhay Timothy Hay is a relatively soft Timothy Hay, don’t get me wrong, it’s still got the wholesome stalks and wonderful fluffy cattails you expect from a Timothy Hay but it lacks the “overcooked”, frazzled harshness that some imported Timothy hays have. Excellent!
- All hay produced at Newhay is laboratory tested at Scientec, a state-of-the-art, fully-accredited facility in Cawood, Yorkshire. This testing ensures that mould spore growth is kept to a minimum, which is better for everyone.
- The Squidgypigs made a direct line for the Newhay Timothy and started munching immediately. The fantastic fresh smell help entice Britney and Football; our visually impaired pigs.
- The stalks of the Newhay Timothy are of a good manageable length and all the Squidgypigs regardless of age and ability handled the hay with great relish.
- In addition to producing gorgeous hays I absolutely love that Newhay have consciously aimed to be wildlife friendly:
“The environment is taken very seriously at Newhay. Initiatives to encourage and protect the natural habitat include:
- Sowing lucerne and natural meadow plants to encourage nectar loving insects.
- Cutting field margins after the nesting season to protect birdlife.
- Cutting sections out of the fields during harvest, to help wildlife escape.”
- Newhay Timothy Feeding Hay is a premium calibre Timothy Hay that delivers on taste and quality.
Please note: Newhay sent us this Timothy Hay for review, if you would like to know more about Newhay you can visit the website at www.newhay.co.uk
Leave a Reply