Today we feature a selection of the most prominent artists who have answered the call of the Guinea Pig muses.
Caroline Whittle / Out of the Hutch
- Caroline is an artist based on the Isle of Wight.
- Caroline has over 15 years experience as a freelance artist and illustrator.
- Caroline specialises in gouache painting.
- Our review of Caroline’s book “The Flying Carpet” can be found HERE.
- Commissions start at £500.
Katie Leonard / Guineapig Wheekly
- Katie is an artist from the UK.
- Katie specialises in a cute kawaii style.
- You can buy Katie’s Guinea Pigs on a variety of products from pin badges to cards and a colouring book.
- Our review of Katie’s colouring book “The Magic Guineapig Colouring Book” can be found HERE.
- Commissions start at £50.
Lesley Anderson / When Guinea Pigs Fly
- Lesley is an artist based in Massachusetts, USA.
- Lesley sells a variety of prints showing gorgeous Guinea Pigs in a variety of guises and adventures.
- Of particular note is Lesley’s ‘Yoguineas’ series; adorable Guinea Pigs in a variety of flexible yoga poses. Perfect for the chilled out cavy lover in your life.
- All prints are printed on 100% cotton fine art paper and arrive signed and dated and packed against an archival mat board in a plastic sleeve, ready for framing.
- Not currently open to commissions.
Laura Michelle Lopez
- Laura is an artist based in Pennsylvania, USA.
- Laura specialises in watercolour portraits.
- One of Laura’s particularly popular options is a custom portrait of your Guinea Pig surrounded by their favourite treats or toys.
- Commissions start at £15.
- Charlotte is an artist and illustrator based Nottingham in the UK.
- Charlotte’s style is dreamy and ethereal.
- In addition to Guinea Pigs you will find flamingoes, unicorns and crystals in Charlotte’s shop.
- Commissions start at £20.
Are you an artist who features Guinea Pigs in your work?
- Please contact us for a feature. I am also planning a craft edition so if you knit, sculpt or otherwise create piggies please contact us too.