A huge thank you to everyone who entered #squidgypigaway5
Between Twitter and Instagram entries (discounting those who didn’t follow rules…) there were 164 amazing entries!
I am delighted to announce the winners are…
- 1st place: @snugglor (Twitter)
- 2nd place: @first_timepiggies (Instagram)
- 3rd place: @mo_steve_delightful.duo (Instagram)
- So… this has been rather hilariously awkward.
- I initially drew the three winners at 14.44 on Saturday the 2nd of September.
- However as you can see there was a slight problem with the 3rd Prize winner…
- When I went to take a screen shot (from their profiles) for the announcement post; I discovered that they appear to have either blocked us or left Instagram! *
- So, I was thus faced with a problem.
- I wondered should I completely redraw the prizes and know that two completely rule abiding people should have won 1st and 2nd places?
- Should I announce that the person did win 3rd and risk possibly countless people coming forward saying they are that person “I changed my name…”.
- Or should I just redraw a third place?
I chose the third option and out of a draw of 161 entrants the result was:
Thank you so much for ALL your entries.
Winners you now have 72 hours to contact me with an address or I guess I will have to redraw again…nooooooo!
*I’ve since checked on a couple of accounts and they definitely seem to have left IG.