Today we are reviewing the Cath Kidston Girls Guinea T Shirt.
What is it?:
- A t-shirt.
- Made from 100% cotton soft grey marled jersey (tiny specks of colour).
- Guinea Pig print.
- Part of the Cath Kids ‘Pets Party’ collection.
- Sizes 1-2 to 7-8 years.
- Boys could wear it too…
- You can see our review of the CK Pets Party box bag HERE.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- Tumble dry on delicate cycle.
- Machine wash at 40°
- Warm iron 150°
Where can I buy it?:
- After Squidgygirl adored the CK Pets Party Kids Bag this t-shirt was a must have.
- The t-shirt is made from 100% cotton jersey. It is a delightfully soft and relatively thick jersey
- Although predominantly grey there is a gentle rainbow speckle throughout the fabric. Pretty.
- The pink Guinea Pig design depicts one of the Cath Kidston Pets Party pigs; bold without being garish.
- I would say the Cath Kidston Girls Guinea Pig t-shirt is true to size. The 2-3 years fitted Squidgygirl well and she is a very petite 4 year old who would normally take that size.
- The sleeves are particularly nice, with a pretty, gentle ‘puffing’.
- So far it has washed well.
- I have to be honest and say I wouldn’t usually spend £14.99 on a child’s t-shirt; but I am glad I did on this occasion, it is an absolute favourite of Squidgygirl.