Today we are reviewing For Haymazing Pets dandelion, plantain and helichrysum.
What is dandelion, plantain and helichrysum?:
- 100% organic dried:
- dandelion leaf
- broadleaf plantain
- and helichrysum.
“Dried flowers of helichrysum are great to support normal liver function and the digestive system.”
-For Haymazing Pets
What can I do with
- Feed it neat to your Guinea Pigs.
- Feed it mixed into hay.
- Hide it around your Guinea Pigs’ cage.
- Hand feed it to your Guinea Pigs.
“Dandelion is one of the most nutritious edible plants for small animals. It supports the digestive system and it stimulates appetite.”
– For Haymazing Pets
Where can I buy For Haymazing Pets dandelion leaf, broadleaf plantain and helichrysum?:
“Dried broadleaf plantain is a healthy addition to your small pet’s daily diet. It has diuretic, expectorant and decongestant qualities.
It promotes good skin condition, supports the immune system and the digestive system. It is also high in fibre. ”
-For Haymazing Pets
- With the small, bright helichrysum flowers dotted throughout; For Haymazing Pets dandelion, plantain and helichrysum looks like a lovely varied mix.
- Helichrysum means “golden sun” and it’s easy to see why.
- For Haymazing Pets dandelion, plantain and helichrysum has a very savoury smell to it, which is quite a refreshing change from the sweet, floral aromas you often get with herb mixes.
- This again is mainly the Helichrysum; which is also known as the curry plant because of its unusual sme (although it’s not the plant that gives curry its characteristic taste).
- The Squidgypigs appeared to love rustling through this mix to find whatever bit they deemed the best.
- The dandelion was a particularly hit as always, I’ve never met a Guines Pig that didn’t adore scoffing dandelion leaves.
- The broadleaf plantain and helichrysum are lovely editions to the mix and add a lovely bit of variety in texture and flavour, helping to wear down open rooted teeth.
- For Haymazing Pets dandelion, plantain and helichrysum is a versatile mix suited to being fed many way (see above).
- The broadleaf plaintain; like Echinacea; is a great candidate for handfeeding shy Guinea Pigs.
Decisions, decisions. 🌾🌾🌾 #Guineapig #guineapigs #cavy #cavies #guineapigstagram #cutepets #guineapigsofinstagram #pets #petstagram #smallpets #rodents #cochondinde #marsvin #cobaye #морскаясвинка #vegan #vegetarian #meerschweinchen #cavia #豚鼠 #天竺鼠 #marmot #morumotto #cuy #guineapigherd #conejillodeindias #instapets #forhaymazingpets 🌾🌾🌾 Squidgypawtners: @ellasmarsvin @nutsandchips @hydra0608 @jemsguineas @mummy_gpig @haypigs
- A great savoury mix that makes a refreshing change from the usual sweeter mixes.
Please note: For Haymazing Pets sent us this bag of Dandelion leaf, broadleaf plantain and helichrysum to review. To find out more about For Haymazing Pets please visit their site at: www.forhaymazingpets.co.uk