Today we are reviewing Birdie Tam’s Guinea Pig Badges.
What are Birdie Tam’s Guinea Pig Badges?:
- Badges with assorted Guinea Pig breed designs on them.
- 2 choices of design (see below).
- 2 sizes: 1 and 1.5 inch.
- Handmade in Sweden.
- $1 of each sell goes to rescues.
- Also available as magnets!
“I originally made this art for a guinea pig rescue so that they could raise money to support their cause. To continue with that, $1 of every purchase will be donated to guinea pig rescues!”
What can I do with Birdie Tam’s Guinea Pig Badges?:
- Pin them anywhere that will make you happy.
Where can I buy Birdie Tam’s Guinea Pig Badges?:
- £5.15 for 1 inch badges.
- £5.85 for 1.5 inch badges.
- I was initially drawn to the beautifully quirky illustrations on the Birdie Tam Guinea Pig Badges. I chose the pack I did because of the slightly eccentric looking Abyssinian that reminds me of Ethel-Seal, however I actually equally love the other pack, particularly the Teddy pig, so if someone would like to buy them for me for Christmas I’d be a happy blogger 😉
- I really liked the 1 inch sizing of the badges. The slightly-smaller-than-usual proportions mean that they make great additions to accessories like bags, ID lanyards and of course they are the perfect size for children like Squidgygirl!
- The back are simple but effective and I haven’t had any problems with them falling off.
- I love that $1 of each sale goes to rescues, I’m noticing these subtle acts of piggy philanthropy more and more in small pet businesses and it’s lovely to see. Every little really does help.
- Birdie Tam was kind enough to send a 1.5 inch Guinea Pig Magnet with the badges.
- 1.5 inch is absolutely perfect for magnets; big enough to handle and position without being overbearing.
- The actual Magnet is strong and effective and the Magnet stays in place without wandering down the fridge.
- The Magnet shows an adorable Rex piggy designed with Birdie Tams wonderfully quirky style.
- I love all of Birdie Tams designs and believe these badges and magnets would make wonderful gifts for any Guinea Pig lovers.