Today we are reviewing the Pampered Piggies Boutique Toadstool House.
What is a Pampered Piggies Boutique Toadstool House?:
- A Guinea Pig bed…
- Shaped like a Toadstool.
- Fully washable.
- Made from fleece and upholstery foam.
- Fully washable.
- Available with a separate pee pad in a colour of choice (I chose yellow).
Who are Pampered Piggies?:
Pampered Piggies Boutique is run by Stef who is a maker of high quality, handmade beds, liners and cosies for Guinea Pigs and all other small furries.
“I pride myself in providing some of the best quality products, along with unique products designed and created by myself.
All my designs are tested for piggie approval from my 7 guinea pigs.
Please have a browse of our product collections, if you see something you like but would like it in another fleece design – just message me for a custom order! There are no surcharges for placing custom orders! ”
– Stef, Pampered Piggies Boutique.
What can my Guinea Pigs do with a Pampered Piggies Boutique Toadstool House?:
- Sleep in it.
- Hide in it.
- Eat food in it.
- Poop in it (there is always one piggy that will, don’t judge me!).
- Fight over who deserves it the most…
Where can I buy a Pampered Piggies Boutique Toadstool House?:
- It has to be said that the Pampered Piggies Boutique Toadstool House looks fabulous!
- The colours are bright and bold and the fleece is so expertly sewn that you can be in no doubt that you are looking at a piggy house straight from the the most magical of fairytales.
- Upon unpacking our Pampered Piggies Boutique Toadstool House I was immediately impressed by how sturdy it is.
- The seams are very well sewn and I’m inclined to believe that Stef at Pampered Piggies Boutique could teach some local architects a few lessons because the house is so structurally sound that it stood up not only to holding a number of large Squidgypigs but also to being fought over by two small humans!
- Certain Squidgypigs (I’m looking at you Doughnut) seemed to think the Toadstool House presented some sort of pig cramming challenge as to how many could fit in one house.
- The answer was 3 large Squidgypigs or 1 Blondie! Nobody messes with Blondie.
- Washing instructions can be found here. As expected the Toadstool House washed well and kept its shape perfectly. In day to day use the Toadstool House is easy to dust off poo and hay and has survived being used both inside and outside this week.
- The Pampered Piggies Boutique Toadstool looks great and works well keeping your piggies safe, cosy and stylish.
- I’m currently trying to decide if we need a Pampered Piggies Strawberry House next…or to enquire with Stef as to how much a custom carrot House would be…