Today we are reviewing Haypig’s Pocket Mirrors.
What are Haypigs Mirrors?:
- Featuring a variety of designs by artist Stephen Sharpe such as “I know I’m a star, my guinea pig said so.” and “Mirror, mirror, in my paw, who is the prettiest piggy of them all?”.
- Made from metal and glass.
Where can I buy a Haypigs Pocket Mirror?:
- At a couple of inches in diameter the Haypigs Pocket Mirrors are the perfect size to keep in your bag or pocket (strangely enough!).
- Their streamline design means they do not take up a lot of room yet their bright and cheerful designs ensure they’re not lost in general handbag chaos.
- The smooth shell of the mirrors feel nice in your hand and are a good size to hold.
- The artwork by Stephen Sharpe features a variety of cute piggies from Lion Pig (who features on a variety of Haypigs products) to a particularly fine looking hairless skinny pig.
- You’re not going to find a cuter mirror.
Please note: Haypigs sent us these mirrors for review if you would like to know more about their mirrors or any other Haypigs products you can visit their site at www.haypigs.com