Today we are reviewing Nature’s Own Sweet Green Herby Mix with Carrots, Peas and Parsley.
What is Nature’s Own Sweet Green Herby Mix with Carrots, Peas and Parsley?:
- A mix of dried herbs.
- With a combination of Carrot tops, Parsley, Marigold, Peas & leaves, Maize leaves and Plantain.
What can I do with Nature’s Own Sweet Green Herby Mix with Carrots, Peas and Parsley?:
- Feed it straight to your Guinea Pigs.
- Feed to your Guinea Pigs hidden in hay.
- Hide it around your Guinea Pig’s caging.
Where can I buy Nature’s Own Sweet Green Herby Mix with Carrots, Peas and Parsley?:
- £4.99 for 400g
View this post on Instagram
Nature's Own Sweet Green Herby Mix with Carrots, Peas and Parsley. 🌾🌾🌾 #Guineapig #guineapigs #cavy #cavies #guineapigstagram #cutepets #guineapigsofinstagram #pets #petstagram #smallpets #rodents #cochondinde #marsvin #cobaye #морскаясвинка #vegan #vegetarian #meerschweinchen #cavia #豚鼠 #天竺鼠 #marmot #morumotto #cuy #guineapigherd #conejillodeindias #instapets 🌾🌾🌾 Squidgypawtners: @ellasmarsvin @nutsandchips @hydra0608 @jemsguineas @mummy_gpig @haypigs
- This is a wonderful mix with something for everypig.
- The colours in this mix are great and look very appetising.
- The peas and carrot tops are a nice addition but the maize leaves make this mix something really special.
- I’ve never met a Guinea Pig that didn’t adore maize husks so I’m slightly surprised that this is the first time I’ve seen them in a treat mix. Well done Nature’s Own!
- Nature’s Own Sweet Green Herby Mix with Carrots, Peas and Parsley smells fresh and wholesome with a definite carrot scent.
- It must smell equally good to Guinea Pigs too because the Squidgypigs dived straight into their plateful.
- I love the diversity in this Herby Mix; from soft parsley to chunky carrot top and ribbons of maize leaf, there is lots of wonderful variation in the gnawing and chewing action required to eat it. This is great because variety in eating helps to wear Guinea Pig’s open rooted, ever growing teeth.
- Like all Nature’s Own products their Sweet Green Herby Mix with Carrots, Peas and Parsley is delightfully dust free.
- It’s really nice and refreshing to see a big chunky mix full of wholesome goodness and variety.
- The Squidgypigs loved this Herby Mix and I really recommend it for piggy owners who fancy something something chunkier and different to the usual soft floral based mixes.
Please note: Nature’s Own sent us this bag of Herby Mix to review. To find out more about Nature’s Own please visit their site at: www.naturesownpets.co.uk