Today we are reviewing Nature’s Own Dried Marigold Flowers.
What are Nature’s Own Dried Marigold Flowers?
- 100% Dried Marigold (Calendula) flowers.
What can I do with Nature’s Own Dried Marigold Flowers?:
- Feed it neat to your Guinea Pigs.
- Feed it to your Guinea Pigs mixed in hay.
- Hide it around your Guinea Pigs’ cage or in a feeder.
Where can I buy Nature’s Own Dried Marigold Flowers?:
- £4.99 for 200g
- £9.99 for 1kg
- A bag of Nature’s Own Dried Marigold Flowers is basically a bag of golden sunshine.
- Upon opening the bag you are hit by the very strong scent of Marigold.
- Although I often state that Nature’s Own products smell so good that they’re like a little pig-safe air freshener, with these flowers you really are into pot pouree territory.
- These flowers are of course irresistible to Squidgypigs, and a small tub is quickly surrounded with petal munching piggies.
- Nature’s Own Dried Marigold Flowers are of course also fantastic mixed in hay.
- Mixing in hay means you can both give your Guinea Pigs a tasty treat and also a foraging challenge to encourage exercise and boredom breaking.
- It should even encourage reluctant hay feeders to have a good nibble.
- Nutrients-wise; Marigold is full of antioxidants but your Guinea Pigs don’t need to know this, they’ll just enjoy the tasty treat.
- Like all Nature’s Own products, their Dried Marigold Flowers are well dried and dust free.
- Fragrant and appetising Nature’s Own Dried Marigold Flowers are a great way of adding interest and fun to your Guinea Pig’s hay.
Please note: Nature’s Own sent us this bag of Herby Mix to review. To find out more about Nature’s Own please visit their site at: www.naturesownpets.co.uk