Today we are reviewing For Haymazing Pets Basic Herbs.
What is For Haymazing Pets Basic Herbs?:
- A mixture of dried:
- Birch Leaf, Marigold, Nettle, Plantain, Yarrow, Camomile, Dandelion, and Willow Bark.
- All 100% organic.
“A blend of the best quality organic herbs for guinea pigs.”
-For Haymazing Pets
What can you do with For Haymazing Pets Basic Herbs?:
- Feed it neat to your Guinea Pigs.
- Feed it mixed into hay.
- Hide it around your Guinea Pigs’ cage.
- Hand feed it to your Guinea Pigs.
- £4.50 for 100g
- I really love the inclusion of birch leaves and willow bark in the For Haymazing Pets Basic Herbs mix.
- Not only is it nice to have a mix of wholesome flavours but the variety of texture will also help wear down open-rooted teeth.
- This mix was universally loved by the Squidgypigs with young and old alike enjoying its flavours.
- Everything in this mix is very palatable to Guinea Pigs and whether you feed this neat or mixed into their favourite hay your piggies will appreciate this lovely mix.
- I think think this would be a great For Haymazing Pets mix to buy if you have a fussy eater Guinea Pig and you are unsure of what exactly to buy them.
- A really lovely mix of natural treats, great for everyone from greedy pigs to fussy fluffs.
Please note: For Haymazing Pets sent us this bag of Basic Herbs to review. To find out more about For Haymazing Pets please visit their site at: www.forhaymazingpets.co.uk