Today we are reviewing For Haymazing Pets Dandelion Root.
What is For Haymazing Pets Dandelion Root ?:
- 100% dandelion root.
- 100% Organic.
- Available in 2 pack sizes.
“Dandelion root provides small animals with many of the nutrients they need. It is a great source of many vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
Dandelion root contributes to normal functioning of the liver and it helps to wear down the constantly growing teeth.”
-For Haymazing Pets
What can I do with For Haymazing Pets Dandelion Root ?:
- Feed it neat to your Guinea Pigs.
- Feed it mixed into hay.
- Hide it around your Guinea Pigs’ cage.
- Hand feed it to your Guinea Pigs.
Where can I buy For Haymazing Pets Dandelion Root?:
- 70g £2.69
- 35g £1.69
- I’ll admit I had never spent a lot of time contemplating what Dandelion Root smells of.
- Perhaps I should have; because For Haymazing Pets Dandelion Root smells; sweet and…almost chocolatey.
- Yes, genuinely a little like dark chocolate. Or at least cocoa.
- As herbivores this delicious comparison is probably lost on the Squidgypigs, however there is still much joy to be had from munching on a Dandelion Root.
- Now unlike its leaves and flowers; Dandelion Root is probably not going to initially impress your Guinea Pigs, I found it to be more of a slow burner that they will continue to return to time and time again.
- This made it a really good treat to hide around their cages. It’s not going to go soggy, or break into dust, it’s just going to sit their waiting for a lucky Guinea Pig to munch into it.
- The greatest thing about For Haymazing Pets Dandelion Root is; unlike chocolate, instead of damaging teeth the chewing actions involved will actually help wear down Guinea Pigs’ open rooted teeth.
- It’s altogether a great understated treat.
- “What is brown, smells of chocolate and makes Guinea Pigs happy?”
- -“Dandelion Root!”
Please note: For Haymazing Pets sent us this bag of Dandelion Root to review. To find out more about For Haymazing Pets please visit their site at: www.forhaymazingpets.co.uk