Today we are reviewing the GuineaPigWheekly Adopt Don’t Shop Pin Badge.
What is a GuineaPigWheekly Adopt Don’t Shop Pin Badge ?:
- Hard enamel pin badge.
- Displays the important pro-rescue slogan “adopt don’t shop”.
- Two different colour options. Pink or blue.
- Rose gold finish.
- Glitter enamel.
- Rubber clutch back.
- £1 of each sale goes towards TEAS Guinea Pig Sanctuary.
What can I do with a GuineaPigWheekly Adopt Don’t Shop Pin Badge?:
- Pin it anywhere that will make you happy.
Where can I buy a GuineaPigWheekly Adopt Don’t Shop Pin Badge?:
- We all know that adopting a Guinea Pig from a rescue is the best way of ensuring that you are giving a home to a piggy in need.
- Featuring a happily adopted Guinea Pig drawn in GuineaPigWheekly artist Katie Leonard’s characteristic kawaii style; the Adopt Don’t Shop Pin is both cute and charitable.
- £1 from each sale goes towards a Guinea Pig sanctuary meaning that not only are you helping to spread the “Adopt Don’t Shop” message but you are also directly helping to support Guinea Pigs in need.
- The pin itself is available in two colour options, we chose the pink but the blue is equally lovely.
- The rubber stopper is safe and secure and does a great job of keeping the pin neatly positioned. If you do happen to lose it you can purchase additional backs at the GuineaPigWheekly store.
- I really like the rose gold detailing on the badge.
- The linework is clear and alongside the glitter enamel it looks great when it catches the light.
- Cute, and charitable. What’s not to love?!
Leave a Reply