Today we are reviewing Innabox Guinea Pig Earrings.
What are Innabox Guinea Pig Earrings?:
- Guinea Pig stud earrings .
- 1cm by 1cm.
- Made from white vinyl.
- Stainless steel posts (nickel and lead free).
- Plastic slip-on backs.
- Packaged ‘in a box’ (no really!).
Who are Innabox?:
- Innabox sell a variety of always cute and sometimes unusual items including mugs, pins, cards, badges and even hair bands.
- Innabox was founded in 2014 by designer, maker and lover of all things cute and quirky Nikki:
“I love to create. Usually with a cup of tea to hand! I have been drawing from a young age and moved into illustration in my twenties.
I found a passion for designing logos, portraits and business cards at first until I combined my love for animals with my work. It was then that Innabox was born!
Where can I buy Innabox Guinea Pig Earrings?
- Innabox Guinea Pig Earrings are cute without being overly stylised.
- I found that at 1cm by 1cm these earrings are the perfect size for stud earrings.
- You can easily see that they are Guinea Pigs from a few paces away; without being large enough to tangle your hair under the front design every time the wind blows, or being easy targets for grabby baby hands!
- Unsurprisingly from a company called ‘Innabox’; the packaging was really cute and fun, yet practical. It survived being squished into the postbox at the bottom of our drive.
- Innabox earrings are £6 a pair or you can choose from a number of deals (e.g. 2 earring pairs for £10). I feel this is very reasonable.
- Innabox is full of quirky designs that animal lovers of all ages would love.
- I love these earrings (and the pink alpacas that accompanied them home) and I hope that Innabox make new Guinea Pig items soon!
UPDATE: 1/5/2018: A wild guinea pin has appeared.