Today we are reviewing the Rosewood Naturals Festive Flower Cracker.
What is a Rosewood Naturals Festive Flower Cracker?:
- Parchment Cracker tube.
- Covered in dried marigold petals.
- Stuffed with hay and a yummy surprise.
What can my Guinea Pig do with a Rosewood Naturals Festive Flower Cracker?:
- Eat the hay.
- Eat the marigold.
- Chew the Cracker.
- Eat the surprise inside.
Where can I buy a Rosewood Naturals Festive Flower Cracker?:
- Online retailers such as Amazon and Barks and Bunnies.
- In good independent petshops.
- Some good supermarkets.
- With both dried marigold and yummy meadow hay this Festive Cracker smells fantastic to both Guinea Pigs and humans.
- Chew toys are important for Guinea Pigs and Rabbits because of their open rooted teeth (that means that their teeth continue to grow).
- The parchment tube is well made and sturdy; providing boredom breaking chewing fun for your piggies and amusement for anyone watching.
- The Squidgypigs enjoy spending quite a bit of time stripping flowers off of the parchment, hours of fun.
- The meadow hay stuffing is densely packed and seems to be universally loved by piggies.
- Despite having read the ingredients list, I was still surprised by the hidden treat inside the Cracker.
- Once the yummy Meadow hay was pulled out; a number of brightly coloured treats fell out.
- It’s great to know that like all Rosewood Naturals treats; these little goodies are 100% natural; flavoured and coloured by their ingredients (e.g. Beetroot and carrot).
- These treats are quite similar to the Christmas Nibbles found in the Rosewood Naturals Christmas Stocking so if you piggies enjoy these they will also enjoy the Stocking.
- If your piggies enjoy the marigold petals they may also enjoy the Rosewood Golden Gift Box.
- I really like the fact that even after eating the hay and treats; the Squidgypigs have a fantastic chewy roll to destroy.
- The Rosewood Naturals Festive Flower Cracker is fantastic festive fun for Guinea Pigs that has longevity as a chew toy even after the goodies inside have been devoured.
Please note: Our friends at Rosewood sent us this Cracker to review. If you would like to know more about Rosewood please visit their site here.