Today we are reviewing Rosewood Naturals Christmas Stocking.
What is a Rosewood Naturals Christmas Stocking?:
- A festive stocking shaped net of tasty treats for small animals.
- 100% natural ingredients.
What does a Rosewood Naturals Christmas Stocking Contain?:
- Christmas Herbs: A herb based “salad” including parsley, lemon balm, peppermint and star anise.
- Christmas Nibbles: Festive shaped treats including beetroot, ribwort, red clover and carrot.
- Grain-Free Tree: A Christmas Tree made from vegetables, grass seeds and herbs.
- A wooden ‘gift tag’ Christmas Decoration.
What can my Guinea Pig do with a Rosewood Naturals Christmas Stocking?:
- Eat the delicious treats.
- Chew the wooden decoration.
- (Humans could steal the little decoration…).
Where can I buy a Rosewood Naturals Christmas Stocking?
- Online at Amazon or Barks and Bunnies.
- In independent petshops.
- Some supermarkets including Waitrose Pet.
- I was really excited to see that Rosewood had made a Christmas Stocking for small pets. For too long dogs and cats (and humans…) have had all the fun.
- The Stocking packaging itself is a good size and snacks inside are generous portions.
- The Christmas Herbs are a wonderfully diverse mix, with everything from green hay and parsley, to peppermint and even star anise.
- The Christmas Herbs look clean, colourful, dustfree and very appetising.
- The fibre in the hay; will of course help keep your Guinea Pig’s teeth and digestive system healthy. Which makes it probably the healthiest thing you’ll find in a Christmas Stocking.
- The Christmas Nibbles are bright, bold, and fun.
- With their bright colours and fun festive shapes it’s hard to believe they are 100% natural, but they really are.
- You won’t find any chemical nasties in these treats, instead they are flavoured and coloured by their veggy and herb ingredients.
- The Christmas Nibbles had quite a hard texture which presented a bit of a challenge to the Squidgypigs.
- This challenge is good for them (despite what they may think…) as it provides a boredom busting activity and also helps keep their open rooted, ever-growing teeth in shape.
- The Grain-Free tree is a fantastic festive addition to the Rosewood Naturals Christmas Stocking.
- Like everything else in the Rosewood Stocking; this cute little tree is 100% natural and 100% edible.
- My daughter Squidgygirl (4 years old) was particularly enchanted by the fact that the cowberries and grass seeds look like baubles and lights on the tree.
- This was also the Squidgypigs favourite part of the Stocking.
- It was very eagerly devoured.
- The Wooden Decoration Chew is a lovely inclusion that adds longevity to the Rosewood Naturals Christmas Stocking Christmas.
- Sure to be a hit with both Guinea Pigs that love to chew and anyone who wants to add Christmas cheer to their pet’s home.
Just Slincypig eating his Christmas Tree (it's grain-free and included in the @rosewoodpet Christmas Stocking) Review up now (link in bio and story). #Guineapig #guineapigs #cavy #cavies #guineapigstagram #cutepets #guineapigsofinstagram #pets #petstagram #smallpets #rodents #cochondinde #marsvin #cobaye #морскаясвинка #vegan #vegetarian #meerschweinchen #cavia #豚鼠 #天竺鼠 #marmot #morumotto #cuy #guineapigherd #conejillodeindias #instapets #Christmas Squidgypawtners: @ellasmarsvin @nutsandchips @hydra0608 @jemsguineas @mummy_gpig @haypigs @thepiggiepile
- The Rosewood Naturals Christmas Stocking is a fabulously fun idea and a lovely way to include your Guinea Pigs in your Christmas celebrations.
- For the small price of the Stocking you receive four fun items that your Guinea Pigs are sure to love.
- We loved it.
Please note: Rosewood sent us this Stocking to review. If you would like to know more about Rosewood you can visit their site here.