Today we are reviewing the Rosewood Golden Gift Box.
What is a Rosewood Golden Gift Box?
- A parchment cube.
- Covered with golden marigold petals.
- Topped with coconut snow.
- Filled with dried apple, herbs and hay.
- 4 star shaped windows.
- 6 sides to chew.
- Available in several sizes.
What can my Guinea Pigs do with it?:
- Pull the hay and herbs through the holes.
- Eat the hay and herbs.
- Chew the parchment cube.
Where can I buy a Rosewood Golden Gift Box?
- Online stores such as VetUK etc
- Any good independent pet shop.
- Some garden centres (eg. Range).
How much does a Rosewood Golden Gift Box cost?:
- They seem to vary in price from £3.99 to £5.99.
- Similarly to the perennial Rosewood I Love Hay Cube the Rosewood Golden Gift Box was incredibly popular with the Squidgypigs.
- With 5 sides available to munch (when placed on a flat surface) the Rosewood Golden Gift Box works really well for a small (or not so small) herd of Guinea Pigs.
- The internal hay and herbs were very green and clean and appetising and the Squidgypigs were very eager to pull it out and eat it.
- The marigold and coconut covered parchment is sturdy and looks aesthetically pleasing.
- I don’t think the coconut is quite as popular with Guinea Pigs as Rosewood’s carrot covered items but still attracted a big herd of Squidgypigs.
- After the hay has been eaten the parchment cube makes a great chew toy. This is great because Guinea Pigs have teeth that do not stop growing.
- As with any toy I wouldn’t leave the Squidgypigs unsupervised with the Golden Gift Box but it seems a safe and sturdy toy.
- Because it is made from natural materials any left overs (if there are any-we don’t usually get left with any to be honest…) can be placed in your compost heap, making it an ecologically friendly toy option.
- The Rosewood Golden Gift Box looks great and Guinea Pigs appear to adore it!
- An absolutely lovely option for festive toys.
Please Note: The awesome people at Rosewood sent us this Golden Gift Box to review, if you would like to know more about Rosewood please visit: Rosewoodpet.com