Today we are reviewing Rosewood Cupid & Comet Edible Festive Gnaws.
What are Rosewood Cupid & Comet Edible Festive Gnaws ?
- Wood based.
- Christmas themed (tree, holly and bauble).
- Natural dyes and ingredients.
- Suitable for any small animal.
What can my Guinea Pig do with a Rosewood Cupid & Comet Edible Festive Gnaw?
- Gnaw it!
- Throw it around their houses.
- Admire how lovely it looks in their Christmas themed cage.
Where can I buy a set of Rosewood Cupid & Comet Edible Festive Gnaws ?
- Other good online retailers such as Fetch.
- Good independent pet stores.
- Some good garden centres.
- Everyone knows that Guinea Pigs have teeth that continue to grow throughout their lives.
- Keeping these teeth in shape is essential for health and happiness.
- Chew toys such as the Rosewood Cupid & Comet Edible Festive Gnaws can help in your piggy dental regime by supplying something significantly better than cage bars to chew.
- The Rosewood Cupid & Comet Edible Festive Gnaws aren’t covered in hay or anything particularly alluring so they’re probably not going to attract an immediate interest but hang them from your cage bars with their included loop or simply place in popular place and soon you’ll discover that your piggies are enjoying their lastest boredom breaker.
- Shaped like a holly sprig, a Christmas tree and a bauble the Rosewood Cupid & Comet Edible Festive Gnaws are very cute and would look lovely in a themed cage or just to add a little festivity to your hutch. Like all Rosewood products the dyes used in the Festive Gnaws are 100% natural and won’t harm your pet.
- A lovely addition to a festive themed cage.