Today we are reviewing the Rosewood Sisal Santa Hat.
What is a Rosewood Sisal Santa Hat?:
- A chewable Santa hat.
- Made from edible Sisal.
- Sisal comes from a type of agave succulent plant.
What can my Guinea Pig do with the Rosewood Sisal Santa Hat?
- Chew it.
- Eat snacks from inside it.
- Wear it for selfies.
Where can I buy a Rosewood Sisal Santa Hat?:
- Other online retailers such as Feedem .
- All good independent pet shops.
- Some good garden centres.
- The Rosewood Cupid and Comet Sisal Santa Hat was one of the real highlights of our Rosewood reviews this year.
- Particularly for one Squidgypig. Miley. Miley adores these hats.
- Much like how some cats go mad over catnip whilst others ignore it; Miley has a passionate love of sisal.
- She rubbed her chin all over it, she nibbled it, she knocked it over and sat on it. This Sisal Santa Hat was hers.
- It was also rather popular with the other Squidgypigs, when Miley let them have a look at it…
- As a chew toy the Sisal Santa Hat is great for gnawing and will help keep Guinea Pig’s ever growing rodent teeth in shape.
- A fun way to play with the Sisal Santa Hat is to hide a favourite treat beneath the hat and watch as your piggies figure out how to topple it and release the treat.
- The bright red hat is made with pet safe dyes and because Rosewood is committed to using natural materials in their products I know that the Sisal Santa Hat is safe for my Squidgypigs to play with to their heart’s content.
- The Rosewood Cupid and Comet Sisal Santa Hat is a thoroughly fun product that looks cute in your cages and will be loved by Guinea Pigs as a boredom breaking chew toy.
Please note: Rosewood sent us this Hat to review. If you would like to know more about this or any other Rosewood product please visit their website at: Rosewoodpet.com
Leave a Reply