Today the Squidgypigs are Reviewing:
The Lazy Bones Comfy Cave (Medium).
What is a Lazy Bones Comfy Cave?
- A flexible row of bright chewable, wire-strung wooden rods that can be bent into a curved cave or a pointed ‘tent shape’.
- The medium size we are reviewing is 40 x 16cm (16 x 6.25inch).
- Two additional sizes are available a small and a large.
What can your Guinea Pig do with a Lazy Bones Comfy Cave?
- Run through it.
- Chew it.
- Climb on it.
- Jump over it.
- Hide in it.
- Ignore it.
- Sleep under it.
- Use it a ramp or ladder.
Where can you buy a Lazy Bones Comfy Cave?
- The Range
- Independent pet shops
- Other online retailers
- Best price is £4.99 in The Range.
- The medium Comfy Cave seems a good size for our Squidgypigs with all the adult Squidgypigs being able to squeeze through the cave without any discomfort.
- However as with the Rosewood Chew Tube I guess that pregnant or very large pigs may require the larger size, especially if they wish to sleep underneath the cave.
- The Lazy Bones Comfy Cave is strong and sturdy and will hold even the heaviest of piggies.
- The babies (especially blind baby Britney) love to play underneath the Comfy Cave.
- The adults run through it at speed, however none of our Squidgypigs have tried to chew it yet. If they did it would help keep their ever-growing teeth together.
- It occurs to me that the Lazy Bones Comfy Cave Would be a nice way of connecting two cages together.
- I’ve seen babies on top of the cave so I do not think a bigger pig would struggle with the climb.
- I really love the bright colours of the Lazy Bones Comfy Cave, however paired with its shape it does have rather unfortunate connotations of the euphemistic “crossing the rainbow bridge” (AKA: a pet passing away).
- I love the bright colours and find the Lazy Bones Comfy Cave to be a cheerful addition to any guineapig habitat.
- We are still using a number of Lazy Bones Comfy Caves. Including one that lives in our garden and has lost most of its colour.
Love & Chin Rubs xox