Today the Squidgypigs are delighted to be reviewing the Rosewood I Love Hay Cube.
What is the Rosewood I Love Hay Cube?
- A hay coated parchment box.
- Filled with hay and marigold.
- With heart shaped holes.
What can my Guinea Pigs do with it?
- Eat the hay inside.
- Eat the hay outside.
- Chew the parchment.
- Enlarge the holes.
- Climb inside.
- Climb on top.
What can a human do with it?
- Watch your pets.
- Refill with hay.
- Refill with another snack.
- Composition: Meadow Hay 45.6% , Vegetable starch 32.1%, Cellulose Fibre 21.1%, Marigold Blossoms 1.2%
Where can I buy a Rosewood I Love Hay Cube?
- Online from Amazon: Rosewood Naturals I Love Hay Forage Cube Treat and Toy for Rabbits/Guinea Pigs/Chinchillas and Degus, Large
- From all good independent pet shops.
- Some garden centres.
- The I Love Hay Cube has the wonderful “running through a summer meadow” smell that I’ve come to associate with Rosewood’s meadow hay and hay parchment products. This is especially good for visual impaired pigs like Football and Britney.
- I cannot emphasise just how much hay is crammed into the I Love Hay Cube! Even with 12 big fat fluffeh girly Squidgypigs attacking it there was plenty of munch left after 30 minutes!
- The heart shaped holes are a good size and if you have an adventurous pig they will have no problem climbing in to get the best bits of hay (especially once they have chewed the holes bigger!).
- Larger (or in Ethel-Seal’s case acrobatic) pigs could definitely climb on top which adds an extra dimension to their amusement. Although this does mean that in topless cages like c&c ones you probably shouldn’t place the cube near the sides unless you want escapigs…
- The whole product is a hit and had clearly been deemed delicious by the Squidgypigs.
Please note: Rosewood kindly sent us these products to review. To find out more about Rosewood visit their site at www.rosewoodpet.com