Today we are reviewing the Haypigs! Wheek Wagon Hay Hopper.
What is a Haypigs! Wheek Wagon Hay Hopper ?
- A Guinea Pig circus themed hay / grass feeder.
- Made from pet friendly wood and paint.
What can my Guinea Pig do with it?:
- Eat hay/grass from it.
- Eat a treat from it.
- Push it around.
- Chew it.
Where can I buy a Haypigs Wheek Wagon?
- Amazon.co.uk eligible for Prime (Try Prime for Free)
- Pets at Home
- Guinea Pigs Australia
- Brimming over with turn of the century circus chic the Haypigs! Wheek Wagon is a marvellously stylish bit of kit.
- I was initially slightly concerned that the Squidgypigs may knock the Wheek Wagon over in a hay induced ‘hangry’ fury…
- However, the Wheek Wagon is actually deceptively sturdy. No Squidgypigs have come close to knocking it over, I believe the fact it moves helps. The Haypigs! site contains the following:
Can my pigs tip the wagon over? We’re pretty sure not, it has been designed not to. Certainly our resident HayPigs® have never managed it!
Can my guinea pigs climb inside the wagon? No, this is just a feeder, not a mode of transport! The wagon has a lid on to stop them doing this and keep them safe.
- The lid of the Wheek Wagon is easy (for a human) to access and contains the hay well; even whilst over stuffed with hay (see pic).
- The snug fitting lid also prevents anypig from making an attempt to fit into the Wheek Wagon.
- I really like that the Wheek Wagon is accessible from both sides, so can be used by multiple Pigs at once.
- The Haypigs! Wheek Wagon is obviously a very cool hay feeder.
- Eldest daughter Squidgygirl loves the design of the Haypigs! range and looks forward to refilling the Wheek Wagon. I think a Wheek Wagon would be a great way of promoting to young folk the importance of Guinea Pigs eating hay.
- If you like this Haypigs! Product why not check out their other Guinea Pig goodies HERE!
Please note: the lovely folk at Haypigs! sent us this Wheek Wagon to review, to find out more about Haypigs! visit their site at: www.haypigs.com