Today we are reviewing For Haymazing Pets Pea Flakes, Sunroot and Tomato.
What is For Haymazing Pets Pea Flakes, Sunroot and Tomato?:
- Dried pea flakes, sunroot (Jerusalem artichoke) and tomato.
- All 100% organic.
What can I do with For Haymazing Pets Pea Flakes, Sunroot and Tomato?:
- Feed it neat to your Guinea Pigs.
- Feed it mixed into hay.
- Hide it around your Guinea Pigs’ cage.
- The tomato and sunroot would be great pierced onto a kebab stick or a kebab style feeder like the Haypigs Piggy Weightlifter.
Where can I buy For Haymazing Pets Pea Flakes, Sunroot and Tomato?:
- The first thing I noticed about this mix was the unusual ingredients that accompany the pea flakes.
- Not only does it include sunroot (Jerusalem artichoke) which I had personally never fed to the Squidgypigs before but also includes dried tomato.
- I absolutely love that For Haymazing Pets has included these more unusual ingredients.
- Despite tomatoes being a popular treat fruit for piggies; I haven’t seen another brand include them.
- The Squidgypigs clearly shared my delight because the tomato and pea flakes were definitely deemed to be the best bits!
- I haven’t actually seen anypigs eat the sunroot, however when left alone in their food bowl it has vanished within ten minutes, so there is definitely one or more secret sunroot munchers in the large Girly Fluff herd.
- Although fairly ubiquitous with non-nuggeted Guinea Pig Food; the pea flakes in For Haymazing Pets Pea Flakes, Sunroot and Tomato are firm and solid and nothing like the crumbling, dusty flakes you may find in other mixes.
- The sunroot is thick and tough and adds a lovely amount of variety in chewing action for your Guinea Pig to enjoy.
- The tomato is chewy and looks good enough to eat, I felt for a moment I was running a piggy tapas bar…
- The difference in chewing motion required for each of the ingredients will help keep your Guinea Pigs’ open rooted ever growing teeth in good health.
View this post on Instagram
I'm not going to take it Slincypig, there is no need to look at me like that! 🍅🍅🍅 A rather cool mix from @forhaymazingpets Peas, sunroot and tomatoes. 🍅🍅🍅 #Guineapig #guineapigs #cavy #cavies #guineapigstagram #cutepets #guineapigsofinstagram #pets #petstagram #smallpets #rodents #cochondinde #marsvin #cobaye #морскаясвинка #vegan #vegetarian #meerschweinchen #cavia #豚鼠 #天竺鼠 #marmot #forhaymazingpets #morumotto #cuy #guineapigherd #conejillodeindias #instapets #fruit 🍅🍅🍅 Squidgypawtners: @ellasmarsvin @nutsandchips @hydra0608 @jemsguineas @mummy_gpig @haypigs
- Whether fed as a treat on its own or mixed with hay this is a really lovely, unique mix for when you want to treat your piggies with something completely different!
Please note: For Haymazing Pets sent us this bag of treats in return for a honest review. If you would like to know more about For Haymazing please visit their site at: www.forhaymazingpets.co.uk