Today we are reviewing Haypig’s NEW Lion Pig T-Shirt.
What is a Haypigs Lion Pig T-Shirt?:
- White Fleck Triblend T-Shirt.
- Featuring the Haypigs Lion Pig.
- 50% polyester, 25% combed and ring-spun cotton, 25% rayon.
- Comfortable and durable.
- Contemporary fit.
- Features the Haypigs Food Cravings Tamer Bowl.
- I like the white speck base colour of this shirt, it’s versatile and shows off the bright colours of the Lion Pig.
- There are a good range of sizes available from SMALL to 2XL and a even a handy online chart to help you choose.
- (I didn’t notice the chart before and ordered a 2XL, I can however confirm that it’s a very generous fit so big-boobed or otherwise curvy pig lovers need not worry!).
- The fabric is stretchy and could be worn fitted and clingy or looser (depending on the size you choose), it’s soft to wear and feels nice.
- Haypigs say:
“At HayPigs!® it is our mission to bring you the best quality products possible. That’s why when we were sourcing a T-shirt manufacturer, we wouldn’t settle for second best. These awesome T-shirts are made from a unique fabric combination that creates a fitted look, is extremely durable and withstands repeated washes. ”
- One detail I particularly love is the back neck detailing:
- It’s fun details like this that make the shirt special.
- The T-Shirt has all the washing instructions you’d expect, it washes well and keeps it’s size and shape.
- It looks particularly good paired with Haypigs Button Badges (and a Guinea Pig).
- With its fun design and fitted form the Haypigs Lion Pig T-Shirt looks great and wears well.