Today we are reviewing the Rosewood Cupid and Comet Loofah and Wood Tree.
What is the Rosewood Cupid and Comet Loofah and Wood Tree?:
- A small tree shaped chew.
- Made from wood and loofah.
- 100% natural.
- Coloured with or safe dyes.
What can my Guinea Pig do with a Rosewood Cupid and Comet Loofah and Wood Tree?:
- Chew it.
- Push it around.
- Throw it around (this tends to be more of a rabbit thing, but it does happen occasionally with piggies).
Where can I buy a Rosewood Cupid and Comet Loofah and Wood Tree?:
- All good independent pet stores.
- Some good garden centres.
- With its bright colours and cute heart on top I thought this tree was adorable and would make a lovely addition to any festive pet cage.
- Because Rosewood use pet safe dyes and natural ingredients I know that the tree is safe for the Squidgypigs to chew.
- Chewing on materials such as safe wood , loofah and wicker helps wear down teeth, which is particularly important in rodents such as Guinea Pigs because their teeth grow without their lives.
- The mix of materials and textures in a product such as the Rosewood Cupid and Comet Wood and Loofah Tree is particularly good since it necessitates several different types of gnawing action.
- The Rosewood Cupid and Comet Wood and Loofah Tree succeeds at both looking good and functioning well as a boredom breaking chew toy.
Please note: Rose sent us this tree for review. If you would like to know more about this product or any of their other products please visit their website at: RosewoodPet.com