Today the Squidgypigs are reviewing:
What is a Rosewood Boredom Breaker Chew Tube?:
- A sturdy, stripey cardboard tube manufactured by Shropshire based Rosewood Pet Products.
- Available in four different sizes and colours; small (dwarf hamsters/mice), medium (rats), large (guinea pigs), giant (rabbits).
What can your Guinea Pig do with a Rosewood Boredom Breaker Chew Tube?:
- Run through it.
- Chew it.
- Hide in it.
- Hunt for treats in it.
- Throw it around their home (rabbits I’m looking at you…).
- Build a nest in it.
- Ignore it.
Where can you buy a Rosewood’s Boredom Breaker Chew Tube?:
- Buy Online.
- Some Supermarkets.
- Independent pet shop.
- The Squidgypigs love their Rosewood Chew Tubes.
- From young to old they all enjoy their Chew Tube in many different ways.
- The medium is a good fit for all of our adult piggies, although whilst heavily pregnant Blondie & Football found it difficult to squeeze through.
- If you have a very large piggy or regularly pregnant sows you may prefer to upgrade to ‘giant’ size.
- We actually all laughed at Blondie after she had given birth because she ran through her Chew Tube twice as if to say “got my pre baby body back, look at this hot piggy”.
- Ned is a chewer (likely due to err…frustrations…) he seems to enjoy munching on his Chew Tube and it holds up well to his vigorous abuse.
- It’s nice to know his ever-growing teeth are getting a work out as well.
- We have recently witnessed our born-blind piglet Britney (daughter of Blondie) often hanging out in a Chew Tube, it offers her a sense of security, which is nice.
- The Squidgypigs simply love Rosewood’s Boredom Breaker Chew Tubes.
- It is a simple product that does its job incredibly well.
- Cardboard won’t last forever but at the very affordable price that these tubes sell at you can easily replace them without any worries.
- The Squidgypigs own multiple Chew Tubes; at least one in each cage.
- We love them!
- We still regularly use Rosewood’s Chew Tubes and thoroughly love them!
Love & Chin Rubs xox