Today the Squidgypigs have been reviewing Binky and Wheeks’ Fruit Dangler Kit.
What is a Fruit Dangler Kit?:
- Everything you need to make at least 1 Fruit Dangler.
- With instructions.
What can your Guinea Pig do with a Fruit Dangler?:
- Eat it.
- Chew through the raffia.
- Invent new yoga stretches to reach it (well this is what Slincypig did…).
- Dehydrated apple and pear slices.
- Edible raffia thread.
Where can I buy a Make Your Own Fruit Dangler Kit?
- This was so much fun!
- Fun to make, and fun to watch the Squidgypigs eat.
- The instructions are clear and easy to follow.
- I really loved the inclusion of ideas of what you could make with any left over components.
- A sensible child would love making this for their Guinea Pigs. It’s totally ok for adults too tho, I had fun.
- The exercise required to eat the fruit off the Dangler is a great boredom buster and the Squidgypigs seemed to relish the challenge.
Please note: Binky and Wheeks were kind enough to send the Squidgypigs these samples to review; to find out more about Binky and Wheeks check out www.binkyandwheeks.com