Today we are reviewing the Rosewood Naturals’ Nibble ‘n’ Dig Meadow .
What is it?:
- A parchment tray impregnated with hay.
- Folled with loam which has been rooted with grasses, herbs and flowers.
- I imagine that it would be suitable for rabbits and possibly smaller pets such as rats as well as Guinea Pigs.
- Rosewood describe the Nibble ‘n’ Dig Meadow as:
“A real slice of cultivated meadow full of different herbs, grasses and edible flowers rooted in loam and carefully dried. A real slice of cultivated meadow full of different herbs, grasses and edible flowers rooted in loam and carefully dried. Then placed for convenience in a hay coated, gnawable parchment tray. Allows pets to forage, nibble and dig as they would in nature. Contains assorted meadow herbs and grasses with roots and flowers for extra flavour and nutrition. Ideal for all rabbits, Guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus.”
Blondie and her girls enjoying the "Nibble & Dig Meadow". Www.squidgypigs.com . #Guineapig #guineapigs #cavy #cavies #guineapigstagram #guineapigsofinstagram #pets #petstagram #smallpets #rodents #cochondinde #marsvin #cobaye #guineesbiggetje #vegan #vegetarian #meerschweinchen #cavia #豚鼠 #天竺鼠 #marmot #morumotto #cuy #guineapigherd #loveguineapigs #petvideos #cutepets #rosewoodpet
What can your pet do with it?
- Eat the grass, herbs and Flowers.
- Chew the parchment tray.
- Dig in the loam soil for the roots.
- Apparently if you’re Morag it also makes a very comfy bed…
Who makes it?:
- The Nibble ‘n’ Dig Meadow is made by Rosewood and is part of their Naturals Range.
- Based in the UK Rosewood are a leading name in pet products and sell their products globally.
- Rosewood Naturals are celebrating their 10th birthday this year and were lovely enough to send us a Nibble ‘n’ Dig Meadow to review.
- You can visit their site at www.rosewoodpet.com
The Squidgypigs review of this brand new product the "Nibble 'n' Dig Meadow" by @rosewoodpet is now up at: www.squidgypigs.com (link in bio). P.s: my 3 year old decided to commentate this video 😂. #Guineapig #guineapigs #cavy #cavies #guineapigstagram #guineapigsofinstagram #pets #petstagram #smallpets #rodents #cochondinde #marsvin #cobaye #guineesbiggetje #vegan #vegetarian #meerschweinchen #cavia #豚鼠 #天竺鼠 #marmot #morumotto #cuy #guineapigherd #loveguineapigs #petvideos #морскаясвинка #rosewoodnaturals
Where can you buy it?:
- You can buy the Nibble ‘n’ Dig Meadow at all good local pet shops.
- Online at retailers such as Hay Experts or Barks & Bunnies.
- Some good garden centres.
- As a new product if your local pet shop doesn’t currently stock the Nibble ‘n’ Dig they should be happy to order one.
- The Nibble ‘n’ Dig retails for £4.99
- Ingredients: Loam with whole wild flowers, herbs and grasses (including dandelion, ribwort, daisies, red clover, common plantain, chamomile and chickweed) (79.2%), meadow hay (8.5%), vegetable starch, cellulose fibre, marigold blossoms (0.3%), added dandelion (0.3%), rose petals (0.2%).
- Everyone knows that hay and grasses are essential for good Guinea Pig health so the Nibble ‘n’ Dig Meadow offers a very tempting and beneficial treat for your piggies.
- Both eating the plants, the roots and chewing on the container will help keep your piggy’s ever-growing teeth in good shape.
- When they eat the roots of the plants your pets can benefit from digesting the minerals that the loam contains.
- This is a fantastic idea.
- The whole package is quite heavy and is brilliant value for only £4.99
- When you unpackage the Nibble ‘n’ Dig Meadow you are met with a lovely smell, the Squidgypigs made a run straight towards it and soon smothered it.
- As you can see from this comparison pic…
- …after an hour there wasn’t a lot of the yummy top layer left, thankfully the underlayers have kept the Squidgypigs amused for days afterwards, and bearing in mind that that’s 12 fat fluffers enjoying the Meadow I think it would last a smaller herd or pair a lot longer.
- After watching how much the Squidgypigs enjoyed the Nibble ‘n’ Dig Meadow I will certainly be buying one in the future.
Have your piggies tried the Rosewood Nibble ‘n’ Dig Meadow? I’d love to hear what they thought of it below in the comments section.
Squidgypigs – Guinea Pig Product Reviews