Today we are reviewing Binky and Wheeks Hedgerow Harvest.
What is Binky and Wheeks Hedgerow Harvest?
- Dehydrated apples, pears, rosehips, hawthorn lengths, hawthorn leaves and elderberry.
What can you do Binky and Wheeks Hedgerow Harvest?
- Feed it to your Guinea Pigs.
- Hide it in your Guinea Pig’s hay or a special feeder as a boredom breaker.
- Rosehips are extremely high in vitamin C which is excellent news for Guinea Pigs. Guinea Pigs need a high amount of Vitamin C in their diets because (like humans) they cannot manufacture their own.
- The Squidgypigs ate the whole rosehips; seeds included, with no ill effects. According to the Binky and Wheeks Fruit shop “rabbits often leave them or spit them out”.
- Chewing the hawthorn lengths is great for dental health.
Where can you buy Binky and Wheeks Hedgerow Harvest?
- Online at www.binkyandwheeks.com
- £4.20 for 65g
- Out of all the lovely Binky and Wheeks products that we have reviewed; Hedgerow Harvest is the Squidgypigs’ absolute favourite.
- You’re not going to find many cute pictures with this review because things got somewhat…undignified.
- There was a furious flurry of fat fluffers as I poured the Hedgerow Harvest out.
- Everywhere I looked there were Guinea Pigs diving in grabbing whatever bit was deemed by them to be the best.
- Something about this mix of hedgerow delights simply drove them wild!
- You will not regret trying this wonderful treat bag.
Please Note: Binky and Wheeks sent us these fantastic snacks to review. If you’d like to know more about Binky and Wheeks visit their website at www.binkyandwheeks.com